1. Number one reason contractors get sued: Payment Disputes: This could be in the context of commercial or residential projects; public or private contracts.
- Sexual Battery Victim Sues Schwan’s Co. Alleging Assault from Uniformed Truck Driver, Negligent Hiring; Gokal Law Group and Ghassemian Law Group Seek Justice and Better Hiring Practices
- California Public Contracts in Construction Part 4: Contractor Registration
- California Public Contracts in Construction Part 3: Prevailing Wages
- California Public Works Contracts Part 2: Forming Contracts and Bonds
- California Public Works Contracts Part 1: The Pros and Cons