Julia Morgan - Architect What does it take for someone ahead of their time to shine? In the case of Julia Morgan, the architect who designed and built Hearst Castle, it was the courage to implement her vision at a grand scale at a time when women had no place in her field. A recent visit [...]
- Construction Law Alert: What is a pay-when-paid clause?
- RELIEF FOR BUSINESS LOSS DUE TO COVID-19: Part 2!
- Relief for Business Loss due to COVID-19: Force Majeure!
- Mahyar Ghassemian Exit Coach Radio Interview: How Contracts Can Help you Deal with COVID-19
- What is the Families First Coronavirus Response Act?