Many American small businesses are facing diverse and complex challenges in addition to the human tragedy and public health dimension of the COVID-19 outbreak. Last week Congress passed the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (“Act”). Ghassemian Law Group is prepared to assist our clients in meeting the legal and business challenges created by [...]
- A Shot in the Dark – Can You Ask Employees about Their Vaccination Status?
- Lower Accidents in 2020: Insurance Companies Ordered to Refund over-charged premiums!
- Home Improvements? Your Handyman Can Now Get licensed to do it!
- Lunch is the most important meal of the day! (at least in the context of employment law)
- HOW TO GET PAID FOR THE WORK YOU DO