Many American small businesses are facing diverse and complex challenges in addition to the human tragedy and public health dimension of the COVID-19 outbreak. Last week Congress passed the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (“Act”). Ghassemian Law Group is prepared to assist our clients in meeting the legal and business challenges created by [...]
- Construction Law Alert: What is a pay-when-paid clause?
- RELIEF FOR BUSINESS LOSS DUE TO COVID-19: Part 2!
- Relief for Business Loss due to COVID-19: Force Majeure!
- Mahyar Ghassemian Exit Coach Radio Interview: How Contracts Can Help you Deal with COVID-19
- What is the Families First Coronavirus Response Act?