Many American small businesses are facing diverse and complex challenges in addition to the human tragedy and public health dimension of the COVID-19 outbreak. Last week Congress passed the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (“Act”). Ghassemian Law Group is prepared to assist our clients in meeting the legal and business challenges created by [...]
- Be Aware Of The Exclusions In Your Insurance Policy! Delivery and Takeout During the Pandemic Might Have Saved Insurers’ Bacon!
- Offshore Wind Energy is Blowing into California
- Diversity in Boards of Directors is Now Mandated by Law
- “On the Road Again”, but literally at what cost?
- Employers are Required to Rehire Employees Laid Off due to COVID Including Commercial Construction Companies