The highest state court in California recently tossed out a constitutional challenge to Proposition 22. Proposition 22 was a voter-approved law permitting ride-share gig companies to classify their drivers as independent contractors. The lawsuit was filed in January by a group of app-based drivers and one of the nation’s largest labor unions, the Service Employees [...]
- Be Aware Of The Exclusions In Your Insurance Policy! Delivery and Takeout During the Pandemic Might Have Saved Insurers’ Bacon!
- Offshore Wind Energy is Blowing into California
- Diversity in Boards of Directors is Now Mandated by Law
- “On the Road Again”, but literally at what cost?
- Employers are Required to Rehire Employees Laid Off due to COVID Including Commercial Construction Companies