In the lead up to the historic November 3, 2020 election, Uber, Lyft and other gig economy companies poured more than $200,000,000 into the campaign to pass Proposition 22 in California. The opposition labor and union groups spent nearly $20,000,000 fighting Proposition 22. Proposition 22 passed by a margin of 58% vs. 42%. Proposition 22 [...]
- A Shot in the Dark – Can You Ask Employees about Their Vaccination Status?
- Lower Accidents in 2020: Insurance Companies Ordered to Refund over-charged premiums!
- Home Improvements? Your Handyman Can Now Get licensed to do it!
- Lunch is the most important meal of the day! (at least in the context of employment law)
- HOW TO GET PAID FOR THE WORK YOU DO