If you are running a business in California, there are numerous things to worry about. Here is a list of a few new 2017 laws to help you and your business stay in the loop: Minimum wage, equal pay and paid parental leave: The statewide minimum wage was raised from $10 to $10.50 an hour for [...]
- Construction Law Alert: What is a pay-when-paid clause?
- RELIEF FOR BUSINESS LOSS DUE TO COVID-19: Part 2!
- Relief for Business Loss due to COVID-19: Force Majeure!
- Mahyar Ghassemian Exit Coach Radio Interview: How Contracts Can Help you Deal with COVID-19
- What is the Families First Coronavirus Response Act?