If you are running a business in California, there are numerous things to worry about. Here is a list of a few new 2017 laws to help you and your business stay in the loop: Minimum wage, equal pay and paid parental leave: The statewide minimum wage was raised from $10 to $10.50 an hour for [...]
- Be Aware Of The Exclusions In Your Insurance Policy! Delivery and Takeout During the Pandemic Might Have Saved Insurers’ Bacon!
- Offshore Wind Energy is Blowing into California
- Diversity in Boards of Directors is Now Mandated by Law
- “On the Road Again”, but literally at what cost?
- Employers are Required to Rehire Employees Laid Off due to COVID Including Commercial Construction Companies