If you are running a business in California, there are numerous things to worry about. Here is a list of a few new 2017 laws to help you and your business stay in the loop: Minimum wage, equal pay and paid parental leave: The statewide minimum wage was raised from $10 to $10.50 an hour for [...]
- A Shot in the Dark – Can You Ask Employees about Their Vaccination Status?
- Lower Accidents in 2020: Insurance Companies Ordered to Refund over-charged premiums!
- Home Improvements? Your Handyman Can Now Get licensed to do it!
- Lunch is the most important meal of the day! (at least in the context of employment law)
- HOW TO GET PAID FOR THE WORK YOU DO