Construction Law Alert – Recent Court Decision on Enforceability of Pay-When-Paid Contract Clauses On April 17, 2020, the CA Court of Appeal handed down a decision that will have major implications for construction industry players including general contractors, subcontractors, and sureties. In Crosno Construction v. Travelers Casualty and Surety Company, the Court held that an open-ended [...]
- A Shot in the Dark – Can You Ask Employees about Their Vaccination Status?
- Lower Accidents in 2020: Insurance Companies Ordered to Refund over-charged premiums!
- Home Improvements? Your Handyman Can Now Get licensed to do it!
- Lunch is the most important meal of the day! (at least in the context of employment law)
- HOW TO GET PAID FOR THE WORK YOU DO