Construction Law Alert – Recent Court Decision on Enforceability of Pay-When-Paid Contract Clauses On April 17, 2020, the CA Court of Appeal handed down a decision that will have major implications for construction industry players including general contractors, subcontractors, and sureties. In Crosno Construction v. Travelers Casualty and Surety Company, the Court held that an open-ended [...]
- Construction Law Alert: What is a pay-when-paid clause?
- RELIEF FOR BUSINESS LOSS DUE TO COVID-19: Part 2!
- Relief for Business Loss due to COVID-19: Force Majeure!
- Mahyar Ghassemian Exit Coach Radio Interview: How Contracts Can Help you Deal with COVID-19
- What is the Families First Coronavirus Response Act?