Construction Law Alert – Recent Court Decision on Enforceability of Pay-When-Paid Contract Clauses On April 17, 2020, the CA Court of Appeal handed down a decision that will have major implications for construction industry players including general contractors, subcontractors, and sureties. In Crosno Construction v. Travelers Casualty and Surety Company, the Court held that an open-ended [...]
- Be Aware Of The Exclusions In Your Insurance Policy! Delivery and Takeout During the Pandemic Might Have Saved Insurers’ Bacon!
- Offshore Wind Energy is Blowing into California
- Diversity in Boards of Directors is Now Mandated by Law
- “On the Road Again”, but literally at what cost?
- Employers are Required to Rehire Employees Laid Off due to COVID Including Commercial Construction Companies