As a construction law firm with years of experience working representing contractors, we know just how how complicated public works projects can get. Which is why our construction litigation attorneys have created this California Public Works Contract series—to help public contracts workers and contractors, within the state of California, to familiarize themselves with this intricate [...]
- Construction Law Alert: What is a pay-when-paid clause?
- RELIEF FOR BUSINESS LOSS DUE TO COVID-19: Part 2!
- Relief for Business Loss due to COVID-19: Force Majeure!
- Mahyar Ghassemian Exit Coach Radio Interview: How Contracts Can Help you Deal with COVID-19
- What is the Families First Coronavirus Response Act?