As a construction law firm with years of experience working representing contractors, we know just how how complicated public works projects can get. Which is why our construction litigation attorneys have created this California Public Works Contract series—to help public contracts workers and contractors, within the state of California, to familiarize themselves with this intricate [...]
- Be Aware Of The Exclusions In Your Insurance Policy! Delivery and Takeout During the Pandemic Might Have Saved Insurers’ Bacon!
- Offshore Wind Energy is Blowing into California
- Diversity in Boards of Directors is Now Mandated by Law
- “On the Road Again”, but literally at what cost?
- Employers are Required to Rehire Employees Laid Off due to COVID Including Commercial Construction Companies