As a construction law firm with years of experience working representing contractors, we know just how how complicated public works projects can get. Which is why our construction litigation attorneys have created this California Public Works Contract series—to help public contracts workers and contractors, within the state of California, to familiarize themselves with this intricate [...]
- A Shot in the Dark – Can You Ask Employees about Their Vaccination Status?
- Lower Accidents in 2020: Insurance Companies Ordered to Refund over-charged premiums!
- Home Improvements? Your Handyman Can Now Get licensed to do it!
- Lunch is the most important meal of the day! (at least in the context of employment law)
- HOW TO GET PAID FOR THE WORK YOU DO