Are you hoping to register yourself as a Contractor? Are you not sure if you need to be registered? Don’t know where to start? Fear not. As a law firm that’s been practicing construction law in Southern California for years, we know there are a lot of moving parts when it comes to public works [...]
- Construction Law Alert: What is a pay-when-paid clause?
- RELIEF FOR BUSINESS LOSS DUE TO COVID-19: Part 2!
- Relief for Business Loss due to COVID-19: Force Majeure!
- Mahyar Ghassemian Exit Coach Radio Interview: How Contracts Can Help you Deal with COVID-19
- What is the Families First Coronavirus Response Act?