Are you hoping to register yourself as a Contractor? Are you not sure if you need to be registered? Don’t know where to start? Fear not. As a law firm that’s been practicing construction law in Southern California for years, we know there are a lot of moving parts when it comes to public works [...]
- Be Aware Of The Exclusions In Your Insurance Policy! Delivery and Takeout During the Pandemic Might Have Saved Insurers’ Bacon!
- Offshore Wind Energy is Blowing into California
- Diversity in Boards of Directors is Now Mandated by Law
- “On the Road Again”, but literally at what cost?
- Employers are Required to Rehire Employees Laid Off due to COVID Including Commercial Construction Companies