Are you hoping to register yourself as a Contractor? Are you not sure if you need to be registered? Don’t know where to start? Fear not. As a law firm that’s been practicing construction law in Southern California for years, we know there are a lot of moving parts when it comes to public works [...]
- A Shot in the Dark – Can You Ask Employees about Their Vaccination Status?
- Lower Accidents in 2020: Insurance Companies Ordered to Refund over-charged premiums!
- Home Improvements? Your Handyman Can Now Get licensed to do it!
- Lunch is the most important meal of the day! (at least in the context of employment law)
- HOW TO GET PAID FOR THE WORK YOU DO